Construction Law prescribes rules and procedures regulating the construction business. Non-compliance with Construction Law may result in serious legal implications, so it is always prudent to ensure the comprehensive legal support of construction related activities.
Lex Analitik provides competent legal advice on construction activities for both contactors and clients.
We provide the following legal support services for Contractors:
- Advice on the requirements imposed on construction related activities by the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Advice on the requirements to be met in order to obtain the relevant authorization documents.
- Assistance in obtaining licences for:
- Planning and surveying;
- Construction and assembly works;
- Engineering and other expert services for architectural, urban planning and building activities;
- Organisation of the residential construction financed by future owners;
- Legal advice on disputes with Clients at any phase of construction;
as well as other related services.
We provide the following legal support services for Clients:
- Due diligence of land plots for the construction of residential and non-residential properties;
- Assistance in procurement;
- Drafting of construction contracts;
- Acquisition of construction permits from local authorities;
- Conclusion of agreements for the development of preliminary and detailed design and estimate documentation;
- Assistance in obtaining architectural and planning assignments;
- Assistance in the coordination and approval of design and estimate documentation;
- Assistance in obtaining permits to carry out construction and assembly works;
- Assistance during the process of acceptance of completed facilities;
- Registration of completed facilities by the state authority dealing with the state registration of rights to immovable property and transactions involving such property;
- Representation of Clients interests in disputes with Contractors
and other related services.