We at Lex Analitik have proven experience successfully consulting our Clients on the various issues related to corporate governance. Our team will not only assist you in the registration of your company, but will also help to prepare your company's constitutional documents, taking into account the nature of your business and the principles of its corporate governance.
We provide the following services in relation to setting up a company:
- Selection of the most appropriate legal structure for a business;
- Preparation of constitutional documents;
- Development of a “checks and balances” system for company’s management;
- Registration of a company, its branches and representative offices;
- Obtaining licenses for special activities;
- Introduction of amendments to constitutional documents;
- Legal assistance for M&A deals;
- Re-registration and state registration of any changes within a company;
Upon establishing a joint-stock company we also provide services for the state registration of the issuing of shares, including:
- Preparation and approval of share issue prospectus by competent authorities;
- Preparation and approval of a return of allotment of shares by competent authorities.
We also provide comprehensive legal support during the process of voluntary liquidation including:
- Cancelling a transaction passport;
- Terminating foreign economic contracts;
- Preparation for a tax inspection;
- Legal advice during tax inspections;
- Preparation of necessary resolutions for signature by a Company’s corporate management;
- Registration of liquidation with the competent state authorities.
We have acquired considerable experience in the settlement of corporate disputes including those related to:
- Profit distribution;
- Corporate management;
- Change of shareholders;
- And many more.