With the development of the intellectual property market, the protection of intellectual property rights has become an integral part of the national infrastructure.
We provide the following services in relation to the protection of intellectual property rights:
- Gathering information on registered trademarks;
- Registering trademarks within and outside the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Acquiring certificates of trademark, amending and prolonging them;
- Drafting and negotiating agreements on the assignment of trademarks;
- Registering copyright;
- Registering copyright in countries other than Kazakhstan;
- Drafting and registering authorship agreements;
- Conducting preliminary examinations as to registrability;
- Retrieving relevant information from the database of the National Institute for Intellectual Property;
- Drafting and filing applications for registrations;
- Obtaining patents for useful models and selection achievements;
- Obtaining patents for inventions and industrial designs;
- Introduction of amendments to patents and extending their duration;
- Obtaining permits for the use of selection achievements;
- Foreign patenting;
- Managing patent applications under the Patent Cooperation Treaty once they enter the national phase;
- International patenting of inventions under the Eurasian Patent Convention and Patent Cooperation Treaty;
- Drafting and negotiating agreements relating to IP rights, including agreements on IP assignment, licensing agreements, and confidentiality agreements;
- Representing and protecting Clients’ interests before the Board of Appeal of the Intellectual property office;
- Executing agreements on the assignment of trademarks;
- Registering industrial designs, useful models and inventions.
The protection of your trademark rights is one of the key elements in the success and well being of your business as a whole!