Issues relating to employment and HR administration always demand due consideration and should be a high priority at all stages of a Company’s development.
Lex Analitik law firm has proven experience in providing qualified legal assistance in the preparation of HR documentation, with due consideration of the nature of the business, and carrying out internal investigations related to any violation of professional ethic by employees.
Lex Analitik provide the following legal services:
- Advice on Employment Law;
- Preparation of employment contracts, taking into account the nature of your business;
- Drafting various in-house orders and decrees for employers;
- Preparing health and safety procedures and guidelines;
- Advice on internal investigations;
- Legal support for companies during inspections by the Department of Labour or the Public Prosecution Office with regard to its compliance with Employment Law;
- Comprehensive legal assistance in obtaining permits to employ foreign workers in the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Representing Clients’ interests in court with regards to labour disputes
The firm will provide competent legal advice during inspections by the Department of Labour or the Public Prosecution Office. Lex Analitik will also help in the preparation of a complete package of HR documents and will review your company’s existing HR documents and procedures in order to bring them into full compliance with relevant legislative requirements.