Real estate transactions have always involved considerable capital spending and risks.
Improper execution of transactions and a lack of legal knowledge when registering these transactions and related rights may be fraught with negative consequences and could result in severe losses.
Having proven experience in providing legal support in real estate transactions, Lex Analitik offer the following services:
- Legal assistance in registration of rights to premises, buildings and other items of immovable properties;
- Legal analysis of all documents necessary for the registration of real estate transactions, bringing them into compliance with the requirements imposed by the registering authority and the relevant legislation, and providing recommendations on rectifying any violations or discrepancies discovered;
- Gathering of documents required for the execution of real estate transactions;
- Representation of Clients’ interests in liaising with state authorities on matters relating to the protection of rights to immovable property;
- Structuring of real estate transactions, representation of Clients’ interests in the process of registration of rights to immovable property and transactions involving this property;
- Regulation of the rights to land, legal formation of land plots, state cadastral registration of land plots;
- Protection and representation of Clients’ interests in court in relation to disputes over rights to immovable property;
- Registration of rights and all required documents during the process of construction and renovation;
- Legal support of real estate transactions, participation in negotiations, preparation and legal appraisal of documents;
- Legal appraisal of the documents relating to the construction and renovation of buildings;
- Consultation on any questions Clients may have at any stage of a real-estate transaction;
- Legal representation of bona fide purchases;
- Due diligence of historical records of real estate property.