The natural resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan have been continuously contributing to the growth of the country’s oil and gas investment prospects.
As a general rule, activities relating to the extraction, processing, use and sale of the subsoil resources always demand special attention with due consideration for the peculiarities of the legislation regulating subsoil and subsoil use.
Lex Analitik has for many years successfully advised its Clients on various issues relating to subsoil use and has unique experience working with oil, gas and mining companies. We can offer the following services:
- Advice on issues related to subsoil and the application of the relevant laws on subsoil use;
- Drafting of contracts for subsoil use and the provision of legal advice upon their conclusion;
- Advice on the most appropriate legal structures for participating in subsoil use projects;
- Due diligence of contracts for subsoil use; advice on necessary amendments in the best interests of the subsoil users and in accordance with the legislation;
- Legal support of investment projects for the exploration and production of mineral deposits, evaluation of risks related to the projects’ implementation;
- Advice on the preparation, coordination and approval of draft documents;
- Tax advice in relation to subsoil use;
- Legal assistance in settlement of disputes relating to the breach of subsoil use contracts, and to the violation of the laws on subsoil use;
- Advice and legal support upon obtaining or re-issuing of licences and permits for subsoil use;
- Legal support upon participation in tenders to acquire subsoil use rights;
- Representation and protection of interests of subsoil users in court;
- Legal advice upon the approval of draft agreements for subsoil use by relevant state authorities.