We have proven experience hosting corporate seminars for Clients all over Kazakhstan. If you are interested in any topic that is not on our Seminar Program, please feel free to contact Lex Analitik Training Centre and our specialists will develop a Seminar programme tailored especially to your needs and requirements.
These are just a few of the advantages of attending Lex Analitik’s corporate seminars:
- Confidential treatment of Client information
- Tailored legal advice on the real life issues and problems our Clients face in their day to day business dealings
- Individual approach to Seminar training materials tailored to the needs and requirements of our Clients
- A cheaper option for companies with large groups of employees attending
- Lex Analitik will bring the seminar directly to your office
Topics for corporate seminars/training courses for 2012
- Fundamentals of securities market. Issue, distribution and dealing.
- Foreign workers in Kazakhstan: everything an employer should know
- Marketing as part of business growth strategy
- Procurement Procedures for Subsoil users as applied in the Republic of Kazakhstan
- State Inspections. Effective liaising with state authorities
- Inventory and Procurement Management. Warehousing as a part of a company’s logistics (tailored to the client’s business)
- Statutory regulation of pharmaceutical industries and circulation of medicines, healthcare products and medical equipment in the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Current issues in labour relations. Collective agreements. Effective resolution of labour disputes
- Environmental Law. Environmental Inspections. Production Waste Disposal Regulations. Environmental Damage Assessment.
- Intellectual Property
- Insurance Law
- Implementation of Compliance Risk Management System in a company. Management of Compliance Risks. International Practices
- Quality Management System. TQM. ISO. For Senior Managers
- Quality Management System. TQM. ISO. For Middle Managers
- Time – management
- Telephone negotiations – identifying customer needs and customer satisfaction techniques. Complaint prevention, recommended complaint handling procedures.
- Effective Negotiations. Conflict Management